Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Welcome to my first installment of Friday Favorites.  

This weekly segment will include random favorites from the week....it might be quilts, fabrics, blogs, people, food....

1.  Down South Quilt from She Quilts A Lot .  I love the colors and the quilt itself.   And her photography rocks. 


2.  I also love She Quilts A Lot's quilt she calls Lickety Split.  This quilt uses my favorite block at the moment.....Half Square Triangles.   Sounds like she will be posting a tutorial for it soon so keep an eye out!

All wrapped up to be mailed to a customer
3.  Nib and Pluck Zinnia Fabric  from the Petal and Plume Fabric Collection by Bari J. for Art Gallery Fabrics.  The entire fabric line is gorgeous.  Seriously...pictures do not do it justice.  The colors pop against the navy blue background.


4.  Simple Simon and Company blog.  I spent last Friday night reading through their blog.....beautiful photography, great tutorials, and some great parenting advise. 




5.  In Color Order's The Art of Choosing series.  I've read a few sections so far - but it's on my "to-do" list to finish reading this series.  Also - she's releasing a book this fall on Half Square Triangles!   I can't wait



Question:  What are your favorites for the week??  It can be anything...fabric, blogs, people, food, lipgloss....I'd love to hear! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment